Man Swallowed Hundreds Of Nails, Coins, And Razor Blades, Find Out Why He Ate 12 Pounds Of Metal
A man in India complained of stomach pains. Doctors were concerned it was a severe case of food poisoning or even stomach cancer. However, the truth would be much more bizarre. It turns out the 28-year-old had 12 pounds of metal sitting in his abdomen. Items found included 100 nails, 263 coins, and even a few razor blades, nut bolts, and chains.
Maksood Khan went to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital to get a diagnosis and treatment for his persistent stomach pains. He told doctors that he had been experiencing the pain for approximately one month.
According to LabRoots, after doctors spoke with Khan’s family, they were concerned he might have been eating things were never meant to be consumed. An x-ray and ultrasound confirmed this, but everyone was shocked at what was sitting in Maksood’s stomach.